Hexagram Number 19
Symbolic of: different classes of people
THE LIN HEXAGRAM
The General Meaning
Lin (indicates that under the conditions supposed
in it) there will be great progress and success, while it will be
advantageous to be firmly correct. In the eighth month there will be
Explanation of the separate lines
1. The first NINE, undivided, shows its subject
advancing in company (with the subject of the second line). Through
his firm correctness there will be good fortune.
2. The second NINE, undivided, shows its subject
advancing in company (with the subject of the first line). There
will be good fortune; (advancing) will be in every way advantageous.
3. The third SIX, divided, shows one well pleased
(indeed) to advance, (but whose action) will be in no way
advantageous. If he become anxious about it (however), there will be
4. The fourth SIX, divided, shows one advancing in
the highest mode. There will be no error.
5. The fifth SIX, divided, shows the advance of
wisdom, such as befits the great ruler. There will be good fortune.
6. The sixth SIX, divided, shows the advance of
honesty and generosity. There will be good fortune, and no error.
Learn Tarot Card Meanings, what they mean when combined in a reading, test your knowledge in the Tarot Quiz and reveal what the future may hold with the Tarot Reading App.