I Ching - Nearing, Lin (LIN)
Hexagram Number 19
Symbolic of: different classes of people
THE LIN HEXAGRAM
The General Meaning
Lin (indicates that under the conditions supposed
in it) there will be great progress and success, while it will be
advantageous to be firmly correct. In the eighth month there will be
Explanation of the separate lines
1. The first NINE, undivided, shows its subject advancing in company (with the subject of the second line). Through his firm correctness there will be good fortune.
2. The second NINE, undivided, shows its subject advancing in company (with the subject of the first line). There will be good fortune; (advancing) will be in every way advantageous.
3. The third SIX, divided, shows one well pleased (indeed) to advance, (but whose action) will be in no way advantageous. If he become anxious about it (however), there will be no error.
4. The fourth SIX, divided, shows one advancing in the highest mode. There will be no error.
5. The fifth SIX, divided, shows the advance of wisdom, such as befits the great ruler. There will be good fortune.
6. The sixth SIX, divided, shows the advance of honesty and generosity. There will be good fortune, and no error.
DISCOVER TAROT ON iPHONE, iPAD AND ANDROID.
Learn Tarot Card Meanings, what they mean when combined in a reading, test your knowledge in the Tarot Quiz and reveal what the future may hold with the Tarot Reading App.
Paranormality.com was set up to provide an A to Z of the unexplained, supernatural and paranormal. Read about our radio appearances, book reviews, add a URL, visit the shop or enquire about our reciprocal banners, text links, or advertising by contacting us.
Paranormality.com - The A to Z of the paranormal, supernatural and unexplained phenomena. Site map.
View topics by alphabetical index: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Main sections: Home page | Tarot cards | Star signs/Horoscopes | Jewelry | Haunted directory | ESP | Dreams | Shop | Make contact.