I Ching - Conjoining, Hsien (HSIEN)
Hexagram Number 31
Symbolic of: something heartfelt
THE HSIEN HEXAGRAM
The General Meaning
Hsien indicates that, (on the
fulfillment of the
conditions implied in it), there will be free course and success.
Its advantageousness will depend on the being firm and correct, (as)
in marrying a young lady. There will be good fortune.
Explanation of the separate lines
1. The first six, divided, shows one moving his great toes.
2. The second SIX, divided, shows one moving the calves of his leg. There will be evil. If he abide (quiet in his place), there will be good fortune.
3. The third NINE, undivided, shows one moving his thighs, and keeping close hold of those whom he follows. Going forward (in this way) will cause regret.
4. The fourth NINE, undivided, shows that firm correctness whi.ch will lead to good fortune, and prevent all occasion for repentance. If its subject be unsettled in his movements, (only) his friends will follow his purpose.
5. The fifth NINE, undivided, shows one moving the flesh along the spine above the heart. There will be no occasion for repentance.
6. The sixth six, divided, shows one moving his jaws and tongue.
Paranormality.com was set up to provide an A to Z of the unexplained, supernatural and paranormal. Read about our radio appearances, book reviews, add a URL, visit the shop or enquire about our reciprocal banners, text links, or advertising by contacting us.
Paranormality.com - The A to Z of the paranormal, supernatural and unexplained phenomena. Site map.
View topics by alphabetical index: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Main sections: Home page | Tarot cards | Star signs/Horoscopes | Jewelry | Haunted directory | ESP | Dreams | Shop | Make contact.